There is a publicly available explorers at
- explorer.ergoplatform.com & testnet.ergoplatform.com
- Ergo Nix Toolkit provides Nix derivations for packages and services on Ergo.
- Ergo Bootstrap, built on top of ergo-nix, will help you to quickly deploy an Ergo blockchain cluster with a handful of useful tools you might need to start developing your dApps.
- ergo-setup is a Docker based Ergo setup (Node, Explorer & GraphQL). Somewhat similar to Ergo Bootstrap except it offers much less options and is not NixOS-based.
- uExplorer is a supplementary, lightweight Ergo explorer with CassandraDB backend :