Ergo Appkit is a library for polyglot development of Ergo Applications based on GraalVM.
It is a thin wrapper around core components provided by the ErgoScript interpreter and Ergo protocol implementations which are written in Scala. It is published on maven repository and cross-compiled to both Java 7 and Java 8+ jars.
AppKit provides methods for the following:
- Fetch data from Ergo Explorer API
- Interact with Ergo Node, both public and private methods
- Build transactions and sign them
- Helper methods to handle cryptographic like calculating PK addresses from secrets
- Ergo Android application that demonstrates how Ergo Appkit can be used to develop Ergo applications running on Android.
- ErgoTool | A Command Line Interface for Ergo based on Appkit and GraalVM native-image. Read the introduction and overview.