Ergo is following the fundamental approach and use stable well-tested solutions, even if that leads to slower short-term innovations. Most of Ergo solutions are formalized in papers presented at peer-reviewed conferences and have been widely discussed in the community.
This page contains links to documents with a general overview of Ergo platform, as well as fundamental papers underlying Ergo protocol.
- Whitepaper I: Ergo: The Resilient Platform For Contractual Money
- Whitepaper II: ErgoScript, a Cryptocurrency Scripting Language Supporting Noninteractive Zero-Knowledge Proofs
- Teaser: The Ergo Platform Project Overview
- Whitepaper III: Advanced ErgoScript Tutorial
- ZeroJoin: Combining ZeroCoin and CoinJoin
- Improving authenticated dynamic dictionaries, with applications to cryptocurrencies
- A Systematic Approach To Cryptocurrency Fees
- Revisiting Difficulty Control for Blockchain Systems
- Self-reproducing Coins as Universal Turing Machine
- Multi-mode Cryptocurrency Systems
- EDRAX: A Cryptocurrency with Stateless Transaction Validation
- On Contractual Money
- Multi-stage Contracts in the UTXO Model
- Bypassing Non-Outsourceable Proof-of-Work Schemes Using Collateralized Smart Contracts