sigma-rust is an alternative and simple implementation of ErgoTree interpreter and transaction building tools.
See Architecture for high-level overview.
ErgoTree IR and serialization.
Chain types (transactions, boxes, etc.), JSON serialization, box selection for tx inputs, tx creation and signing.
Ergo binary serialization primitives.
- ergo-lib-c (C)
To get better understanding on how to use it in your project check out how its being used in the following projects:
- Ergo Headless dApp Framework;
- Ergo Node Interface Library;
- Oracle Core;
- AgeUSD Stablecoin Protocol;
- Ergo SDK (Wasm bindings);
- Yoroi wallet (Wasm bindings);
- Ergo Desktop Wallet (Wasm bindings);
- Create transaction demo (TS)
- Address generation demo (TS)
Also take a look at tests where various usage scenarios were implemented.