Join our Discord server dev-support (and regular Hackathons). Alternatively you can search the chats without logging in via linen.dev/d/ergo.
General materials not specific to ErgoScript or a particular section of development are categorised below.
Need help figuring out where to start developing? This introduction to Mosaik provides a brief overview of some of the design decisions you'll need to make when creating your application.
is a JSON-based markup language served via a REST API intended to be used by Ergo platform dApps.
An alternative and simple implementation of ErgoTree interpreter and transaction-building tools.
a library on top of Ergo Appkit that provides an abstraction layer to simplify the process of integrating AVL Trees (AKA Plasma) into off-chain code.
cryptographic toolkit designed to make it easier and safer for developers to use cryptography in their applications.
- Miner rewards script | Simple command-line tool to find miner rewards not spent and form withdrawing transaction requests for them
- Ergo P2S Playground | A web-based tool to quickly get the address corresponding to some script
- ergo-monitoring | Debug service printing out useful for developers and managers information about ergo blockchain state.
- Transaction builder | The application allows you to manipulate Ergo JSON transactions with a UI and to sign them with Yoroi or to prepare the JSON for the Swagger API. It can also load the JSON of an unsigned transaction to edit it. | GitHub | Video
- Ergo Vision | A wallet visualization tool to be used for investigating transactions and addresses
- Ergo Intelligence
- Ergo.watch, Github
- Ergo Utils
- Ergo Tokenautics
- Tidy Ergo
- Ergo Analytics
Make sure to check out the dev-tools tab on sigmaverse.io.