There are several Standard Development Kits and Frameworks available on Ergo with the main ones being:
- AppKit is the primary SDK, and the entry-point for JVM developers. (Java, Scala, Kotlin, Mobile)
- SigmaRust is an alternative and simple implementation of ErgoTree interpreter and transaction building tools.
- Fleet SDK lets you easily create Ergo transactions with a pure JS library.
Some others are
- ergpy is a python-jvm wrapper for interacting with the Ergo blockchain.
- Mosaik is a UI system for Ergo dApps
- RustKit is also in development, which aims to bring the Rust experience in-line with the JVM one.
- Headless dApp Framework is a Rust framework for developing Ergo Headless dApps. The Ergo HDF provides developers with the first portable UTXO-based headless dApp development framework on any blockchain.
- JSON dApp Environment