This page outlines the resources available on Ergo. Also check out the dev-tools section on sigmaverse
- Miner rewards script | Simple command-line tool to find miner rewards not spent and form withdrawing transaction requests for them
- Ergo P2S Playground | A web-based tool to quickly get the address corresponding to some script
- ergo-monitoring | Debug service printing out useful for developers and managers information about ergo blockchain state.
- Ergo Vision | A wallet visualization tool to be used for investigating transactions and addresses
- Ergo Intelligence
- Transaction builder | The application allows you to manipulate Ergo json transactions with a UI and to sign them with Yoroi, or to prepare the JSON for the Swagger API. It is also able to load the JSON of an unsigned transaction to edit it. | GitHub | Video
4MQyMKvMbnCJG3aJ is a P2S (Pay-to-Script) representation of “false” condition, i.e. the box is unspendable. Hash is written into R4 register of the box, in the explorer
It looks like
0eis type descriptor (byte array),
20is bytestring length (0x20 in hex = 32),
47ee2cbd52be01e0876c3e0b989a0d4d5f8955200b1fab0e6eeb2b182555c2fbis the hash of the file.