Ergo JS Template
The Ergo JS Template aims to serve as an entry point to Ergo dApp Development
Bootstrapped with Create React App. It contains ergo-ts and ergo-lib libraries as dependencies and some examples of how to use these libraries.
The following examples can be seen on the Ergo JS Template repository
- Interacting with the explorer
- Encoding different data types
Decoding fields (registers) of tokens
ergo-ts with support of tokens and complex transactions
- ergo-js with basic transaction operations
Fluent Ergo Toolkit (pure js transaction toolkit)
- AppKit can be configured to run JavaSript under GraalVM
The Ergo Raffle documentation provides a detailed description of their implmenetion.
- hypo10use/quid-games (Angular)